Last Sunday, December 02, 2007, Kabuhayang Swak na Swak featured the following episodes:
1. Vintage Watch Collection – the segment features a successful business idea which started as hobby. They refurbish vintage watches and turned it into funky vintage look fashionable accessories for example changing the strap into a semi-precious stone bracelet. The designs includes Vintage Watch (P1,500 and up), Funky Vintage(P500 and up), Bag Charm(P400 and up), Locket Watch(P1,800 and up), Necklace Watch(P1,000 and up), Scarf Watch(P500 and up) and Charm Watch(P700 and up). Contact info: Gail Santos; Tel no. 282-9062
2. Psalmstre Enterprises Inc. – the segment featured one of their product beside the beauty products shown on the previous KSNS show. The product is a food supplement for Liver called “Livermin” that contains silimarin, a super anti-oxidant which protects the liver.
3. Tofuriffic – featured the maker of flavored taho or tofu. The original taho we used to love is just plain unflavored type poured with syrup and sago. The owner Mr. Stanley Lim made an innovation by introducing a variety of flavors like pandan, chocolate, strawberry, cappuccino, milk, ube and the plain tofu. Contact info: 723-6749 / 0917-814-1200
4. Leonille’s Meat Shop and Meat Product – featured how to make the Pina Ham. The ingredients are the following:
1 Kilo Pork Loin
For the pumping pickle solution:
Note: I omitted the exact measurement because the image is blurred and I doubt the amount of ingredients stated.
5. Ampalaya Plus – featured the wonder medicinal plant ampalaya or bitter melon to lower blood sugar of diabetics.
6. RS Collection of Renee Summer – a budding starpreneur and also a sexy movie actress. She owns a shop RS Collection located in Victory Central Mall. I think it’s located in Caloocan City. She sells ladies apparels and accessories like bags. To her fans, this is her contact info: 0927-8715868
7. Question of the day – I guess this is the one you are waiting for you to win the kabuhayan packages. So here is the question:
Ano ang ating “Kumikitang Recipe” of the day? Tip: See item #4 above
Instruction: Write the answer on a piece of paper and the date and followed by your Name, Address, Contact number and Signature and include a recent picture. You can photocopy or zerox the entries and send to:
Heart of the City Condominuim
Sgt. Esguerra Street, Quezon City
You can also put your entries in the drop box in front of Bayan Production. Entries will be accepted until Dec.18, 2007. Winners will be annonced on Dec 22 and 23, 2007. ( Balato naman pag nanalo kayo! 🙂 )
[tag]swak na swak,KSNS,entrepreneurship[/tag]