Last Saturday, December 15, 2007, Kabuhayang Swak na Swak featured the following episodes:
1. Micky Shop Digital – it’s a shop for personalized novelty items with your picture and Walt Disney’s / Pixar cartoon characters. There are many personalized novelty items shop on malls but the only difference with Micky Shop is the use of Walt Disney Characters. They are licensed to use the characters that is why the prints is high quality. There are many options for giving your digital picture to them: by CD, blue tooth or you can just have your picture taken by them with a digital camera. The featured shop was located in Megamall but they also have branches in Mall of Asia and Glorietta. Contract info: 725-8078 / 721-2221 email: email@example.com
2. Historic Camalig Restaurant – this restaurant is actually a 100 year old warehouse which was converted by its owners in 1980′s located in Clark Pampanga. With an inital investment of 4,000 to 8,000 pesos the father of the present owner with an American soldier started their venture. Their best seller is pizza. Why? because all the ingredients are local, the pizza tray is “bilao”( bamboo tray ) and the pizza sauce is cooked for 6 hours. They also maintain their original recipe since 1973 up to now. The ingredients are also mentioned like the cheese, sauce, salted egg, longganisa and chopped onion. Maybe the salted egg and longganisa makes it unique and pinoy. Contact info: 045-332-5641 / 888-1077
3. My Philippines Lifestyles, Inc. – the company features makes T-shirts with Filipino designs like Cebu, Boracay, Davao and other souvenir designs. And take note, he is a Chinoy named Brian Dy and a Young Entrepreneur Magazine awardee. The reason why he themed his products to Philippine souvenir is he likes souvenirs. Website: www.mynationalshirt.com
4. Carica Herbal Company – featured the testimonies of the curative properties using the herbal products.
5. San Beda Business and Entrepreneurship Dept. – featuring the San Beda 1 month Entrep Fair. With a 5 person per group they organized 42 groups of companies. The students are sophomore students taking up International Business and Entrepreneurial Management. The segment didn’t show all the business ideas the students have but just glancing at he booth shows how creative and imaginative those students are. Some have the baked Kalabasa or squash products: assorted bread and baked goodies with squash, Wafflelicious and Stuffed ensaymada.
6. Real Kids – a photography enthusiast mom that made her passion to a business. The service specializes in taking still pictures of kids and families and not studio based. The pictures taken are in their natural environment. Location: 3/F Kid’s Dept. Rustan’s Makati; Contact info: 0920-9612400
7. Question of the day – I guess this is the one you are waiting for you to win the kabuhayan packages. So here is the question: ( Sorry for the Delay )
Anong school ang nagdaos ng Entrep Fair ’07 Tip: See item #5 above
Instruction: Write the answer on a piece of paper and the date and followed by your Name, Address, Contact number and Signature and include a recent picture. You can photocopy or zerox the entries and send to:
Heart of the City Condominuim
Sgt. Esguerra Street, Quezon City
You can also put your entries in the drop box in front of Bayan Production. Entries will be accepted until Dec.18, 2007. Winners will be announced on Dec 22 and 23, 2007.
[tag]swak na swak,KSNS,entrepreneurship[/tag]