This Saturday, October 27, 2007, Kabuhayang Swak na Swak featured the following episodes:
1. Kids Playtime – a toy store in tutuban center that specializes in Halloween toys, decors, masks and other things.
2. Perlie Bersamin candle making making business – they started their business in year 2000. Because the materials are readily available in Divisoria, they have thought of making a one stop shop in candle making. They also offer training on candle making for 800 pesos. The segment also showed the televiewers how to make the candles with the materials but there is no exact measurement.
3. CARICA Herbal Products – the segment featured the franchising system of Carica Herbal Products.
a. Community Dealer – Investment: P20,000, Income per year: P75,000
b. Small Outlet Dealet – Investment: P150,000, Income per year: P200,000
c. Big Outlet Dealet – Investment: P300,000, Income per year: P300,000
d. Wholesale Outlet – Investment: 1 Million, Income per year: 1 Million
4. Caretakers of Mosselium – they featured those who make their livelihood in taking care of Mosseliums.
5. Madam Auring – Featured in Starpreneur segment. I guess Filipinos knew her well. A well known celebrity fortune teller. The infamous “May Asim Pa Ako” phrase. She makes her living by fortune telling and also selling beauty products. If you want to visit her place, she has one in Ever Gotesco commonwealth.