About This Blog
I created this blog since 2007 when I was about to leave my employment. Although I wish I could succeed being an entrepreneur, I still don’t close my doors to job opportunities if that is where I really belong. Sometimes you have to choose whether you want to pursue something for yourself or for your family. We have to get the most of every opportunity. And about this blog, this is for those interested in entrepreneurship. Being an entrepreneur is harder than being an employee. You have to do everything for you and your business to survive. An employee just need to please his boss or the employer. That is why even if you are in the highest corporate level, after you leave your employment or the owner kicks you out, you will be back to zero if you will setup your own business. It’s a world totally different from each other. That is why if you are an asshole boss to your subordinates, think again, there was a saying that “bilog ang mundo” ( “the world is round” in english ). Today you can be “up there” but tomorrow you can be “down there”
The reason why I created this blog is because I always admire entrepreneurs and wanted to become one myself. And every entrepreneurs wanted to be successful which is also my goal and this inspired me to create a resource that will be helpful to all aspiring entrepreneurs like myself. And now the nagging question is are we qualified of being entrepreneurs? there are many contradicting beliefs about this topic, some believe it runs in the blood and some say that you have to study business courses to become one. But knowing that there are many successful entrepreneurs that didn’t even went to business school makes us even wonder and ask the question “is it necessary to take a business course?” If we can afford it, it’s better but it does not mean that you already have the “spirit of entrepreneurship”.
I came from an entrepreneur family. My parents are both self employed and my mother always tells me that it is despicable to work for somebody else where you can stand on your own. Entrepreneurship runs in my blood. There was a saying that “a soldier will always be a soldier.” but I say An entrepreneur will always be an entrepreneur! Just waiting for lady luck to smile at me again. So I hope this site will be as helpful and beneficial to you and join me as we explore and learn from the world of entrepreneurship and experience the roller coaster ride of being an entrepreneur. Thanks for dropping by!
If you want to curse me , mock me (just kidding) or just say “hello!” My email address is
My Favorite Quotes:
- The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy. – Malcolm S. Forbes (1919-1990)
- By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. – Benjamin Franklin
- “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” ~Albert Einstein
- “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
- “If someone is going down the wrong road, he doesn’t need motivation to speed him up. What he needs is education to turn him around.” – Jim Rohn
- “While some people are studying the roots,others are picking the fruit.” – Jim Rohn
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” — David Henry Thoreau